[alfa] RE: HELP: 95 164LS Engine Cooling Fan not running - THANKS!!!

WOW! Just about everybody replied hit the jackpot!!!

It was indeed the 40 amp fuseable link on the firewall
that was broken in 2 pieces!!! It seems that I am the
only person who didn't know about the 40 amp fuse
that's right in your eyes!! I even plyed open the cover
and checked the terminal conditions there but didn't
realize that the fuse is on the cover :) :) :)

  *** Thanks SO MUCH for everybody's quick reply! :) ***

It was kinda odd that the fan seem to be the onlything
affected by the 40amp fuse..??

Now like everybody knows, finding the 40Amp fuse that
fit can be a little tough... I got a 30 and a 50 amp
fuse from VW dealer... so.... will check out bimmer
dealer nearby

Jess Liao
88 Verde
95 164LS w/ temp fuseable link.. fingers crossed