[alfa] GTV6 accident

I was just watching some news before 9 pm pacific time.  They were showing
how as soon as the first little rain hits southern California, there are a
lot of highway accidents.  Then I saw it, on Interstate 5, clearly a red
GTV6 totalled, part of a (I believe) multicar collision.  The car looked
very bad.  Scary bad.  I hope the occupants are ok, the news report didn't
say.
Anybody knows anything about the owner?

Jorge Mazlumian