[alfa] Berlina wheel paint

Jeff wondered about grey vs. silver paint for Berlina wheels.  I don't have
a definitive answer on which is "right," but I can add this:  Most of the
many Berlinas I've owned and seen have had silver wheels.  However, two or
three have had grey, as have a few GTVs I've seen from the same period.  And
the grey was, to my eye, original, and not a repaint.  My 74 GTV came with
four silver wheels mounted, and one unquestionably original grey wheel on
the spare.  So maybe spares were grey?  I think either could be considered
"correct," though to my mind, the individual's preference probably carries
more weight.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register