[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #914

Just a quick NAC diversion - Stacy Faught wrote:

"I have been continually dissapointed at the lack of coverage we are getting
here in Orange County of the
situation in San Diego.  The local news outlets seem to be focusing on LA
only, with barely a mention of
the unmitigated disaster to the south.  "

Surprisingly, here in the UK we get exceptional coverage of the fire crisis
in CA - including San Diego, but very little mention of LA. Anyway, I just
wanted to re-inforce Alfa Bill's words - our thoughts are with you, and hope
for a speedy end.

Simon