[alfa] Re: don't miss this Alfa....

AlfaBill writes:
"What a find!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5356&item=24
40092759"

Ok, here's my unnecessary response....
First of all, it's an automatic. Second, it's an "Alpha" Romeo.
Third, how can it be a cold intake when there appears to be
nothing keeping underhood air from being sucked into the air
filter? Fourth, the rear wing is absolutely unforgivable. I don't
know how the current owner can actually sleep at night knowing
that he has created such an abomination. I'll be cringing all night
every time I think of that wing....

-Josh (who should know better than to respond when feeling cranky)
'84 GTV6 (ol' reliable)
'72 2000 Berlina (Moxy, freshly not starting)
'71 1750 Berlina (still needs new slave cylinder)