[alfa] Help! Parts for '84-'90 Spider needed

Hi from a too raining Italy. Some weeks ago, my friend
was driving his Spider 1600 '83 enjoying one of the
last summer days not far from his home. At a cross, a
Nissan Vanette, with some maroccans on board, has the
idea to crash his Spider on the back. The car is still
now at workshop, and we found about all the parts
wrecked (rear tail lamps, bumper and so on. He had the
idea to fit on the car the rear "fascia" of the Spider
Quadrifoglio USA, with the third brake light (our cars
hadn't it, having the round "alfa romeo" emblem in
that place. Being impossible to find it in Italy, I'm
asking you all if you have this part, used or new, to
sell or please if you have infos about this.
Best regards.

Leonardo
'82 Alfetta 2.0
'89 75 Turbo America