[alfa] 164 Stereo gremlins

I have my first gremlin! My stereo has been behaving strangely. First it would
not stay on when the engine was turned off. It did this for the first few day
but then stopped. (it should stay on until you remove the key) Second the
volume is fluctuating on its own. If I have it set any where in the range it
will be a normal volume then go to very very quiet(more quiet than mute mode),
then come back part way, go back to very quiet, then normal in no particular
order. And it's the output volume the set volume level does not change. It
seem to stabilize once the stereo has been on for 5-10 minutes.
It happens on both the tuner and cd changer(don't know about tape deck I don't
own any tapes). It's all of the speaker not just one of them. Tonight the
power off delay came back while it was doing its volume thing so I think the 2
could be related.

Any ideas? Should I just leave it alone for a few day and hope the gremlins
find a new home?

Brian Jones
95 164 Quadrifoglio
Seattle Wa

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of cry.gif]