[alfa] Alfetta CarDisc XP Update

When Dean Cains was responding to "Re[alfa] WTB: Your Old Spica
Manuals/Spider Workshop Manuals" in alfa-digest V9 #917, he
mentioned staying away from CarDiscs.

Since I already have the Alfetta CD, that reminded me to check for
the Windows XP update (whose status was always, "Further Updates
For Other CD's Will Be Available In The Future. Check Back Then".)
There is now an Alfetta update.

I agree that the interface isn't all that great and it's just
easier to flip through a
manual, but if you can't find some of the printed materials, it is
a good source of information, at least for my Alfetta.

Leslie Wong
1979 Alfetta Sprint Veloce
Pacific Grove, CA