[alfa] Milano ABS Again

Looking into the Teves Mark II system some more and the Buick Reatta parts,
I noticed that the Buick only uses a front and rear wheel sensor. So I did
some more research. I found that the Pontiac 6000 uses a three channel
system (2 front, one rear controlling both) and in description is exactly
the same as the Milano. So I looked up the part numbers:

10098067 ABS SENSOR, AWD, Rear,Left
10098068 ABS SENSOR, AWD, Rear,Right
25525779 ABS SENSOR, FWD, Rear,Left
25525778 ABS SENSOR, FWD, Rear,Right
10046436 ABS SENSOR, Front,Left
10046435 ABS SENSOR, Front,Right

Only problem is there was a FWD version and a AWD version. I also have NO
idea if these can be used as replacements, but they sound like likely
candidates based on the descriptions. Any one have a front and rear sensor
off their car that can go to a GM parts counter and check, or know anyone
with a '88 6000 to check?

Graham Spencer
'85 GTV-6
'88 Verde