Re: [alfa] Re: 147 GTA on E-Bay

Just tried to look up this car on eBay.  The item no longer exists....

At 05:43 PM 10/29/2003 -0800, William Shields wrote:
If this car has had its' VIN replaced with one from another car, it's illegal in all 50 states, it's just plain contraband, subject to seizure by law enforcement. If it was fraudulently entered into the U.S., in violation of the DOT, EPA, and Customs laws, it may be subject to seizure/forfeiture by federal authorities.

How do I know this? I make my living arresting people who do this sort of thing.

If this isn't a scam, and there actually is a 147, stay away from it!

Bill Shields Special Agent, U.S. Customs
73 GTV

.