[alfa] Alfa Paradise Lost...

Good day to all, and best wishes to everyone here affected by the horrendous
fires here in southern California.

I, too, have always looked for any excuse to drive our Alfas (mandatory
content) to Julian in San Diego county. I just saw a crawl on the TV here
that Julian had been saved; unfortunately the small town of Cayamaca (sp?)
wasn't so fortunate. Seeing the effects of these 10+ fires is horrifying;
sadly, it seems some are arson-caused...

Nonetheless, we do have The Best Of France and Italy Under Three Liter show
(http://www.franceanditaly.com/) this next Sunday at Woodley Park, and, if
like last year, should be awesome and fun. Bring a picnic!

Jim Barrett

Huntington Beach, CA USA

And, wondering how many Alfas to bring on Sunday....