[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #912

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:37:46 +0000, alfa-digest wrote:

>Tune in to the national news tomorrow night if you are
>not aware of what we are going through. I'm counting
>my blessings that I still have my life, my house, and
>yes...even my 3 Alfas are still OK. But from this day
>on,
	I've been watching that with awe and wondering
what I would do in that position. Such a shame there is
so much destruction! A dumb idea.......if it came to seeing
the flames within sight of your house could you nail a
couple sprinklers to the roof and flee with the irreplaceable
stuff?

                                    Mark Manley

Tulsa,Ok
'84 GTV6