[alfa] Brake job time!

So, I finally got some time and money and managed to get the rear brakes off just fine. But I seem to be having some trouble figuring out the fronts. Removed the caliper, first castle nut, outer bearing... but I don't wanna break anything expensive, so is there something I'm missing? The Intestine is my only vehicle, so I want to get her back on the road as soon as possible (I know, I know... I'm breaking down and buying the cardisc tomorrow unless someone has a paper <non haynes/bentley> shop manual for sale). I hope to have all my little maintenance projects done for my trip down to what's left of San Diego on the 15th... So I may be a bit more active for the next few weeks relying on you wonderful Alfisti to get my baby ready.

TIA, and best wishes to our Southern brethren...
Ben Kaupp
'78 Spider (poor baby wants to drive again)