[alfa] GTV for sale in the Washington DC area

I'm likely to regret the decision in the years ahead, but it makes sense now (carpe diem?) so I've decided to sell my '74 GTV. There's a link to the eBay listing on my website www.gtv2000.com or just search eBay for GTV 2000. The domain name is for sale with the car too. If anyone knows of a good home for it, please let me know. The car's new owner may not want or need it. I seem to recall a guy named Alex in NY who was trying to get a registry of the 115 series GTVs... Anyone have an email for him? Thanks.

George Hovis
'74 GTV
Soon to be walkin'....