[alfa] Parts cleaning and Storage

I just finished dismantling 2 parts cars and now have a garage full of old greasy Alfa parts. I'm thinking of getting the 20 gallon Harbor freight parts washer, does anyone have any experience with them? I would also like any recommendations on a solvent that doesn't stink too bad. I cleaned some parts with Gunk and the garage stunk for a week. Once I get everything cleaned up I would like to prepare it for storage. What's the best way to store things like the Spica injection pump, engine, transmission and fuel pump? They will be stored in an unheated shed in central NY.

Dick Stachowiak
East Syracuse, NY

71 Spider
71 GTV