[alfa] wiring diagram

To all,
Can yall let me know where i can find the wiring diagram on a 79 Alfa spider?
Also, the mechanic I use here in Dallas mentioned that the fuse may be getting
very hot due to an intermittent electrical connection in the fuse holder. What
is the fuse rating for the light circuits in the spider? I believe it is 16A.
I got another reply that said that all fuse ratings are 8A. I do not think
that this is correct.
Thanks,
Pat Crawford
Dallas