[no subject]

Hi,

My 1958 spider has a Datsun engine that a previous owner installed and I don't like it.
I'm thinking of switching the engine for an Alfa one, however, taking advantage of the engine swap, I would like to try a V6 as I saw them in http://www.g-site.com/alfaxtc/index.html?htwbookmark installed in duettos.

Do you know of someone that had gone that path before?
Do you know where I can get the dimensions for a Milano 87-89 V6 engine?

Best Regards...

Ramsn Contreras