re: [alfa] idiot 164 question

hi richard,

afaik, ya *dint* ask an idiot question - there is *no* fuse for the hvac fan.  if yer fan doesn't work it's cuz ya blew the relay, which is in a cigarette-pack-sized aluminum-finned heatsink, located in the airbox on the engine side of the firewall, passenger side of the car.  below the a/c drier stuff.  a real pita to replace - amhik.  find a used one, the new ones are almost $300, iirc...

doug s.
<<<this is one that by all rights i should be able to answer w/o asking the list,
but i cleaned up my office and no longer remember the place where i
stashed all my car discs so i'd always be able to find them...

where is the fuse for the heater blower motor located? i don't see
anything labeled as such in the fuse box under the driver's side
dash.>>>