[no subject]

After taking the Spica FI off of my 72 GTV to fix an oil leak, it is now
leaking fuel on top where the pump outlet fittings come out of the
"plunger box" to the line to the injector.  As one of the lines was very
difficult to unloosen, I think the #3 pump outlet fittng  that connects
to the fuel line nut got twisted a bit.  It looks like there is some
sort of seal around the fitting, and this part (even though it has a hex
around it) should never be turned.

Is it just loose now and can be tightened back down into the Spica unit
or am I hosed?  Is this easily repairable, or should I start thinking of
a Weber conversion?

John Watson

San Ramon, CA

72 GTV