[alfa] 95 master cylinder

>I bought the seals and
>replaced them in my MC, being careful to note the correct installation
>sequence, and my problem is now solved! Total cost: $22.00
>Regards,
>Jose R. Castro
>1995 Alfa 164 Super
>El Salvador

It figures..... there is always a way!

Sure beats our system. I fear the one replaced that I saw was in more
serious condition, but it's nice to know that the interchanges are there.
The tough part here in Amurrica, is the labor to pull the master, bench it,
rebuild and replace is likely more than the new part. (at $74 per hour) Ok,
maybe cheaper, but then we're low on those cool Seats here.... (nice cars).

Best regards,

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Tampa Florida USA