From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Damian Magista
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2003 7:35 PM
To: Digest Alfa
Subject: [alfa] Roadtrip

What's all this talk of hauling the Berlina back? If the Berlina
starts, drive it.

You don't need no stinkin' U-haul.

There is nothing like hauling ass in your Berlina up PCH and 101. Plus
you'll know every quirk of the car by the time you get back. It's fun,
trust me.

Damian

magista@domain.elided
1750 Berlina  <-- driven from Berzekeley to Seattle
Seattle, WA