[alfa] NAC-Smart Car

Warning No Alfa Content

Saturday Morning in Morristown NJ I saw a small convertible. I didn't recognize the model, but followed it to it's parking space (Down the street thank god, I was on foot).

It ended up being a "Smart" car. I've seen these in Europe, but the ones I saw looked almost like Golf Carts. This one looked more like the Opel/Vauxhaull sports cars.

It had Manufacturer Plates (49-45 DOM) I think. Probably from MB-USA, thier US HQ is only 30 Miles away.

Mo

81 Spider in a garage, waiting...