[alfa] FS 91 164L 5spd, 145K, New WaterPump & T-belt service, sport springs, $2500

Eugene Or
Runs and drives fine. I'd have no problems driving it across country as is. Has a few electrical gremlins, but does not effect driveability. A few door dings, scratches, but still looks nice. A great car for a daily driver. Keep your Sunday driver at home and use this car instead.

Has a custom stereo (Alpine Tape Deck/CD controler, Alpine 6CD rear changer, Alpine 11band EQ/Crossover,Soundstream amp, Boston Accoustics) worth $2000+. Willing to remove stereo to lower price, too.

This car has a 7year service history, and it's absolutely amazing how much has been spent on it! The car has had the front end rebuilt, new steering rack, shocks, and the list goes on. This car has really been pampered, even by me-- Amsoil full synthetic engine oil and trans oil, a K&N air filter, Bosch Plus 4 plugs (these are great!), new feul filter, lexol on the leather (car is red w/tan leather), etc, etc.

I can send pictures for those that are interested.

We bought a Audi A4 2.8 30V Quattro 5spd Manual recently with 51K miles, and both my fiance and I still love the Alfa. It's a great involving car to drive, well weighted steerting, not over boosted brakes, hardly leans in the corners, LOTS of torque from idle on up (unlike the Audi), and a silky smooth transmission.

I know what your thinking.....well we have too many cars, a project car that needs my attention, a 40ft custom RV that needs to go, a house that isn't close to being finished,and the list goes on.

Ahem, I AM VERY interested in a possible trade for a GTV6........so if anyone has one, let's talk.

Cheers,
Gary