[alfa] re: gtwe6 weird elec'l, continued

doug writes:
"there's this other weird li'l elec'l device on the back of the
alternator...it's a bosch part, has this on it:  2.2 (w/some
unidentified ting after the 2.2 - uf?), f/100v"

That sounds to me like a radio interference suppression capacitor.  The
"2.2" piece is probably 2.2 microFarads (micro being written with a
funny little U looking thing).  I don't know off hand where to get one,
but an alternator repair shop probably would.

Jeff Matson
Harvard, MA
'74 GTV 2000
'91 164 L