[alfa] Squadra Tuning

Hi all,
I had the fortune of meeting the owner of Squadra Tuning in holland a couple
of years ago. Unfortunately, I went there in the winter and was not able to
go drive his 156 6-speed Q4 engine 1987 164, but it must be a rocket.
I spoke to him recently regarding the Ricambi chips and he basically said
that the timing was advanced across all RPM's, advanced WAY too much, and
run way too rich (he READ a ricambi chip and made these observations). He
says they are terrible chips, and were done at a computer, not on a dyno, as
he does all his chips.
It's also sad to see all these punks selling pirated Ricambi chips on ebay.
The promise of 18hp is also completely false.

Karl
'91 164L
'95 164LS (awaiting squadra chip)
'94 164Q4