[alfa] Keeping the Spider

A month or so ago I put my 84 Spider up for sale with no bites.  I secretly
wanted to keep it anyways, but I thought i'd give it a shot.  Today, I hit the
point of no return and decided to keep it.  She's at the body shop right now,
getting a complete stripping down to bare metal, and an entirely new coat of
shiny black paint.  Dang, I guess this means it's time to put on a new top
too!  At least the interior is done!  Now to get the wheels media blasted so
they too can get a new coat.  Hoo boy, here goes the money pit again.  Spend a
little, spend alot....it never ends  :>)

Greg
84 Spider

---