[alfa] Quadrifoglio magazine

 Also in Italy this magazine seems no more available,
and so in Switzerland. Some friends asked me "why
there aren't no more new Quadrifoglio issues" and I
checked at my dealer there are no more issues. Usually
it's available in large numbers also at dealers,
especially when new models are launched. I was last
week in 2 dealers for the launch of the new 166, but
didn't see any Quadrifoglio.

=====
Leonardo Olivari
Collezionista Alfa Romeo