[alfa] Top Dead Center

1. P = "punto"  TDC
2. The normal rotation of the engine is counterclockwise (looking from the
front of the car to the back).
3. Your hands. With the hood and radiator removed, lean over the front.

Hey Y'all,

I am in the process of changing the Head gasket for the first time.  I am at
the point where I need to move the motor to TDC.  I have three questions:

1.    Isn't "P" the marker for TDC?
2.    Which direction do I turn the motor?
3.    What tool would best be used for this job of turning the motor.

Thanks a lot,

Andy Menapace
79 Spider