[alfa] il quadrifoglio & lost piece

Hi Everyone,

It has slipped my mind, but it occured to me that back in Jan or Feb Alfa Owner there was subscribtion information for Il Quadrifoglio.  I paid for a subscription back then, saw the charge on the credit card, but have not yet received anything. Has anybody here in the US also subscribed, and have you received an issue yet?

During the restoration of my 75 Spider, I put a new emergency brake cable in, but did not connect it to the brake handle( not installed at that point). Probably during the trip to be painted, the link that connects the cable to the brake handle must have backed itself off. Any chance any of you have an old link? My alternative will be to buy a new cable.

Thanks,
Russ Tine
75 Spider
87 Milano