Re: [alfa] Decision made- valve cover polishing!

I'm a little late to the discussion and you've already made your purchase.  However, for those discussing the wrinkle finish, the Rhino Liner stuff comes to mind.  It's not a true wrinkle finish but would fit the bill nicely.  Can be sprayed on in colours, lasts a lifetime, and is impurvious to oil and chemicals.

I might try this with a spare cam cover I have for the Spider. If it turns out nice, I'll do the Verde cam covers and plenum.   I'll try to get some pictures posted when I get it done.

FWIW, based on what they quoted me to do the whole interior and underside of the super ($500-600) this will probably be relatively cheap.   Lifetime guarantee too.

-Peter