[alfa] Air Box's

Greetings All;
I also have a stock euro spec Berlina (1969) with carbs. At the present time I have a 2L in it.(still have the 1750) and am contemplating putting on a pair of 45 Dcoe's that I have lying around.
I seem's to me that I should be able to use a Spica air box with the carbs, as the 45's have the short aux venturi, all one has to do is make up some tube spiggot adaptors that will go into the carbs and extend out enough so that one may mount the air box as it was on the Spica set up.
The centers of the throats seem to be the same on the Air box and the Weber's. This setup would allow one to have air horns and an air filter on the carbs.
Just a wild thought, regards, Ian.