[alfa] 86 spide no start after rebuild

Just getting my 86 spider together but it won't start.   Rebuild was due to
crack in the block even though car was running ok before.

No fuel getting to  cylinders (checked spark plugs) but good fuel pressure at
the rail.  Also, no spark, based on connecting a plug to a spare plug grounded
to the block and no spark observed while cranking.   I numbered all the
connections for the Bosch and checked per the shop manual so I am pretty sure
they are correct.  Cams are dead on.

Even though I don't want to think about the transmission R/R involved, I am
suspecting that I installed the flywheel out of phase even though I checked it
several times during assembly.  Any way I can verify the flywheel position is
correct without pulling the transmission?  Suggestions.

Don