[alfa] 1991 164 Base model fuel pump replacement

the diagnosis has been moving at a glacial pace, but i'm now quite sure
that the fool pump is dead; i've verified that there is power at the
connector in the trunk, but it shows no signs of actually running.

i'll be ordering a replacement from one of our fine list advertisers
shortly, but given that it's a pain to get this area apart and back
together, i'm looking to replace all relevant gasket, o-ring, and hose bits
while i've got it apart. can anyone tell me what size the short fuel line
inside the tank is? (the line that's notorious for splitting, you know the
one.)

thanks,
  richard