Re: [alfa] Mostly off-topic

Gregory S. Youngblood wrote:

I'm curious, how many here would be totally upset if a 30k+ car just
purchased had 10 less HP than they originally thought? Assuming of course
the car has enough power to begin with, though I don't think there are any
30k+ cars with less than 150 HP anyway. Would you take the buyback?
I would suspect that the majority of people who take the buyback would be doing it for other reasons: buyer's remorse, found a better deal, realized they can't afford it, don't like the car/dealer, still can't get laid even with a sports car...

Measured 0-60 times wouldn't change, the results of the test drive are still the same... the only place where HP numbers mean anything is bench racing, and people who care about such things have no problem telling tall tales in the first place.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org