[alfa] Re: Magnesium Wheels

In a recent AD message, Jim wrote:

> >If you can make your magnesium wheels burn . . . without a continuous
> >external heat source, or 100% oxygen atmosphere . . . I'll buy you a new
> >set.
<snip>

And if the wheels you are considering burning are decent Turbinas for an
Alfetta, consider sending them to me, first.

Just keeping an eye out for those free Alfetta parts everyone keeps talking
about ...

Tom
Seattle (a beautiful place to visit)
6310123
7711615 (alive and well, follow up post coming soon)