[alfa] Rotary Alfa

As an Alfa owner since 1959 I owned and drove a RHD Mazda RX-2 in the
Philippines in the the mid-70s.  Bought it a junkyard in Japan, flew it to the
PI and drove all over Luzon.  Handled like a very peppy 750/101 Sprint.

Many moons later I owned an Alfazda - 101 Spider with an R13B motore.  A
relatively easy engine installation.  The car port fell in before I got it
running.  Sold the chassis for reconversion to Alfa.  Still have the motore.

Dave Mericle the Elder
Leucadia, CA  BEACH-N-RIDES