[alfa] September Alfa Owner Web Updates Posted!

The material from the first issue of  the AROC-USA magazine by the club's new publisher
has been posted to http://www.aroc-usa.org ...

From this issue:

    ::-v-::  A collage of recent Convention cars graces the cover;

    ::-v-::  the complete Table of Contents;

    ::-v-::  newly elected AROC President Marc Mosko's inaugural column;

    ::-v-::  also newly elected VP Chip Denyko's first column;

    ::-v-::  the complete Il Mercato - classified ad section;

    ::-v-::  updated Events listings;

    ::-v-::  and the updated (and easier to read) Alfa Romeo Service Directory.

I've done my best to reflect the new, improved look of Alfa Owner magazine.

Enjoy,
Bernie
AROC-USA Web Master