Re: [alfa] Recent Aquisition, Bad Idea?

I don't know if it was a good idea or not, depends on lots of things. I
know when I got my 74 Spider, I wanted one I could start driving
immediately. That way I could do incremental work on the car, but still
enjoy it while I worked on it. You won't be disappointed by when you get
to really drive it. :)