[alfa] 1991 164 for Sale

Hello,

I have a 1991 164LS that I need to sell.  The timing belt skipped and
apparently caused some damage to the rear head.  Strangely enough, this seems to have
happened in my garage, rather than when I was out driving.  In any case, I
have neither the time nor the money to work on this car and need to sell.

Up until the time the head was damaged I had been gradually restoring this
car.  I fixed many electrical problems on it, although a few remain to be taken
care of.  I have compiled a complete list of what the car needs, and will be
glad to provide it upon request.  Basically, aside from the engine damage, the
car was a good runing vehicle.

The leather interior is dark blue (almost black).  It's a bit dry, but not
ripped or cracked.  The paint color is a a charcoal, or silvery gray.  I am not
sure what to ask for the car.  It has 110K miles and was running strong before
the timing belt skipped.   I would appreciate any suggestions on what I
should ask for it, as well as any offer if you're interested.  Please e-mail me.

Thank you,

T. Alfieri
talfieri61@domain.elided
Albuquerque, New Mexico