[alfa] 164 Heater Core

The sudden weather change here in VA has prompted me to bump replacing the heater core in the black S to the top of the list - The previous owner had it removed after it apparently developed a leak. Has anyone tackled this before? I've got the manual and aside from an evac of the refrig system, it looks pretty straight forward. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Ryan M.
84 GTV6
91 164S x2
(missing summer already)