Re: [alfa] Need help conning potential Alfa buyers on eBay

First of all Biba, you got the wrong pronouns in your little scam (your term).
It ain't "we", nor "us" nor "our"--- it's your own post and a reflection on
you, your values and your mentors.  Possibly you could claim all this was
tongue-in-cheek?  I'd like to think so; I would sincerely like to be flat out
wrong, but you make it sound as if you would/will plan and execute the 2 liter
coverup on e-bay.  You obviously consider it all very CA cute (it's not).

Did it occur to you this could also reflect badly on the AD as a group?   Take
your phrase "fellow con artists" and rethink it... and do not include me, for
one.  It was a mistake to blithely assume that many Alfistas across the
country think and function on this plane.  I know that because I have dealt
with some of them.

Dave Jarman
Lexington, KY
USA