[alfa] Planning a fraud...or not

Good grief Charley Brown's out there. Who in their right mind would
announce an Alfa fraud with a reading room of approximately 2000
Alfisti. Didn't my, "Now that I have your attention" sort of give it
away?

If you're still not convinced, then yes, I Really, Really do own all
those companies who I name when posting - DuPont, 3M, JB Weld, etc.

Yesterday I'd been stripping down the engine (in question) peripherals
to have prettied up and did have some (what I thought) were valid
questions. Took a break, and emailed to what is apparently a
considerably more serious group than I ever imagined.

Absolutely I would say it was a 2 liter when selling and exactly what
I'd done to give the 'immediate' impression it is a 1750. Personally I
think it is pretty cool to open a '69 Spider's hood, see a correct 1750
air cleaner, inlet manifold, exhaust manifold, and have the benefits of
a bit more torque - without modifying the engine. Note I even pointed
out the visual key differences in knowing a 2000 from a 1750 (officer,
we'll be parking our getaway car on 6th and Main around 3:45 pm).

Yeah, I could email Wes, but if someone's had Wes rebuild their complete
system, including hardlines and nozzles, were they zinc plated? I'm
convinced no one knows why the nozzles are numbered from 1 thru 4.
Another thing I bet no one knows (certainly including me) is why the
minuscule opening in the smaller outer portion of the nozzle is not
centered, but offset.

Oh well, at least TJ (is it okay if I call you TJ, Tom?) included a
happy face.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA