[alfa] F-12 Diesel Van

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:37:21 +0000
From: webb.p@domain.elided
Subject: Re: [alfa] re:APE

> Timothy
> '78 Alfa Romeo F-12 Diesel Van

Do you have a website on the F-12?   Way cool transportation.  Nice to see
one
in the US.  How did you come across yours?

- -Peter
Peter
I haven't seen such a website.
Found it on ebay.  It was located a 15 minute drive from my house-so I went
and looked at it, and ended up the high bidder.  I've corresponded with a
few other owners-in Europe and South America.  There is one done up as an
ambulance in LA, and that's the only other one I know of in the USA.  I've
seen a Romero2, which is really cool looking, but I'd imagine quite a dog to
drive.
Any other Van owners out there? Love to hear from y'all!

Timothy
'55 Chevrolet BelAir
'67 Alfa Romeo Giulia Super
'71 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super