[alfa] Free Parts, not so free parts, San Jose

Time to clean the garage, the following parts are
Free:

1. Side door glass from a 1971 spider, these windows
are clear.  I also have the entire 1/4 window
assemblies, must take all, Pick up only San Jose (Bay
Area)

2. Harbor Freight 60lb sand blaser, complete, hardly
used, comes with two buckets of sand! (pick up only)

Parts that are for sale:

1. Center muffler 1988 spider, $30.00 (pick up only)
2. Exhaust manifolds 71-74 style good condition $50.00
3. Tachometer - 1971 spider - good condition, make
offer
4. Shankle Quadraflow, complete, $100.00
5. Transmission, good working condition, slight cruch
on second gear, from an 88 spider w/4:56 rear, $make
offer (pick up only)
6. Miata seats- two sets, make offer (pick up only)

Please contact me off-digest at patpend2000@domain.elided

Alfa Content, I finally have my TS powered 71 Spider
running today, time to enjoy it before winter.

Kelly
71 Spider TS
72 Berlina TS
74 GTV Spica