[alfa] 147 knock-off (Mazda 3)

"Hideki Suzuki, Mazda's chief designer in charge of the Mazda 3, admits,
"We used the Civic and Corolla as examples of important global cars, but
we used the Alfa Romeo 147 and Peugeot 307 as examples of beautiful
execution within the C segment." This shows particularly in the
five-door when in profile."

I guess if we can't buy the real thing in N. America we'll have to
content ourselves with a knock-off <g>...

Link to the full article:  <
http://www.autoweek.com/cat_content.mv?port_code=autoweek&cat_code=revie
ws&loc_code=index&content_code=02067768>

Cheers,
John
Seattle, WA

'73 115.01