[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #836

On Monday, September 29, 2003, at 11:40 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:19:49 -0700
From: "Bill Alber" <wfalber@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] APE

I've been dealing with APE since before Larry Jr. started thinking about girls
and Larry Sr. couldn't think about anything else.
He-he, that's a long time. Ever met Larry Jr's wife? A really NICE lady, and quite a looker too.

I've never received a part that didn't work and wasn't worth what I paid; to
boot I've received $10,000 worth of advice for which I have not yet seen on my
MC bill.
Same here.

Yes, over the phone, Larry Sr. might have an "Attitude" that I've enjoyed in
person and appreciate. I believe it is because of his greater experience with
the ALFA race (as opposed with the human type).
I agree. He gives me crap every-time I see him, and I enjoy it immensely. In fact I'm disappointed if I go over there and he's not around to give me sh** about something (usually the "Overheard Cams").

Thanks APE for being there for most of us in the Bay Area and that includes
Larry Sr., but of course Larry Jr. also.
Don't forget Michael O' Donell who works for them. He's usually the guy who answers the phone these days.

Bill Alber

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'