[alfa] RE: Starting Problem

George,
From the wording of your problem you may have disturbed one or more
of the ground wires in the console when you put it back together.
You can try opening it up again and looking for wires with ring lugs.
Tighten any you see otherwise you should get a schematic.

Unless you're an electrical genius you can't begin to solve your
problem without an electrical schematic. The only source of accurate
schematics is the official ring binder Alfa Romeo Workshop Manual
for your car. They often show up on ebay for about $50. Forget
about the generic CD manuals; they are useless for schematics
& still cost about $30.
Good luck,
Gil
Port Orange,FL