[alfa] more lug nut questions

Previously:

While attempting to replace the rear brake rotors on my 71 Alfa Spider, one of the left-hand thread driver's side lug nuts wouldn't come off, just turned round and round and round. Advice from various folks was to drill a hole on one side and crack it off with a chisel.

Now, on the Saga Continues:

Well, finall got around to it, and after not quite an hour of patient work I cracked the blasted thing off. Thing is, it was *almost* off the stud at the time, and since the lug nut must be made of a softer metal the stud really just doesn't look that bad (the nut's seen better days though... the threads were all flat, well, before I split it open like a coconut anyway).

At any rate, I was wondering if perhaps it would be better to keep the studs and find some new nuts? Any idea on a source for them?

This could just be me being a chicken sh*t, not wanting to pull the halfshaft on the rear axle because I haven't done anything like that before. I actually do have a slide hammer now, and the right-hand studs, I just don't want to open up something that doesn't need opening up.

At any rate, all advice appreciated. Thanks in advance!