Re: [alfa] Re: SPICA Fuel System

first of all it is possible to determine weather or not a cylinder is getting
more fuel than another with out a test bench its is alot of work but possible
the tuneign.htm i hope was not written by an alfa mechanic who would certainly
realize that a compression test before the valve adjustment would not only be a
waist of time but could very well cause the non" professional" great head
pounding never i mean never loosen a spark plug before a valve adjustment on a 4
cyl alfa any one who tells you to like i just read on the alfa club tune up
doesn't know jack about the motor and besides that valve adjustment and cam
timing greatly "GREATLY" effect compression readings why do people with alfa's
steer other alfa owners with information i love and am addicted to alfas and
have been for 27 years and it makes me sick some of the information published by
people who you would think know better alfa club of america should know better!
sorry for rambling