[alfa] Removing Berlina Door Glass

Does anyone know how one goes about removing the door glass out of a Berlina. We could not figure it out last night.

We were able to get the two front pieces out by detaching the arm that connects to the bottom of the actual glass and sliding them out the bottom of the doors (only because the door were rusted out). The rear passenger glass will not come out through the bottom because of the shape of the door. The bottom rear corner is shaped around the rear wheel well.

Of course this dropping out the bottom of the door method will not work if replacing the door glass on a good Berlina. You obviously don't want to damage the door. There has got to be a way to remove/replace the door glass.

Thanks,

Damian

magista@domain.elided
70 1750 Berlina 10548